background

Monday, August 2, 2010

Jesus calms the storm continued (day 44)


Sorry it has been so long since I blogged. Our family got to get away for a vacation, yipee. Anyway, another activity to help review Jesus calming the storm is to make wind and wave pictures. Simply take some blue food coloring and water and drop it in drops on some construction paper or card stock. Take a straw and blow the water. As it fans out you can take turns telling the "wind and waves" to "be still." This picture was actually done by my grown sister who thought it was too much fun not to try her own. My kids pictures were obviously not embellished as much but still were pretty cool.

the point? Jesus is all powerful

2 comments:

amyhyatt said...

Thank you so much for these. I go to Dayspring's church and am helping with the Sunday school stuff, we have been using your bible buckaroos book so much and really appreciate it. It really works for the little ones. She just told me about your blog and we go through the Jesus Storybook bible too.. I am so feeling the need for help with discipling my three young kids, so thank you thank you....

Sunshine said...

That thrills my heart! Thank you so much!